Professional Shots vs. .... those other ones (a nice try tho')

A royal battle today....a clash of image.
Professional vs. .... trying to do the best.
We live in a visual world.  An online, wired-up, mobile world.  
Visual wins ! 
In todays crowded and noisy on-line world your home has to stand out from the pack. 
A professionally shot property gives your home that extra 'ooomph' ....... make it stand out from the rest of the pack.


     









                                                                                                                                                       



Quick story:

I was showing a condo I had listed to first time buyers who were just starting their home-buying journey.
There were multiple other listings in the building with similar specs as my listing, however they chose to view my clients home.
The buyers said to me as we were standing outside afterwards, "there are other ones in the building here but yours is the only one which we wanted to look at.
All of the other ones had dark, grainy photos. They didn't look very good ...we liked this one."








a good try ............






bright, open and visually appealing......









As part of my services to my clients, I include a professional group of photographers and videographers who help create a marketing package for my clients' properties.
for more .... call anytime
Ken W Hunter : mobile 604-340-1516   email: thehousehunter50@royallepage.ca

Comments

Popular Posts