April......

A glorious day on the 3rd of April '07......sun was out, fresh snow on the mountains and open spaces in the South of Langley.

On a property with my clients who have purchased a beautiful 5 acre parcel with house. They plan on adding onto the existing home to create a 5000 + sq ft home .... will be a stunner!

If you are looking for property here in Langley, give me a shout and we can discuss how I can be of assistance.

As part of the services to my clients, I have a network of peers who are ready to help. Whether it's mortgage financing or financial services or both. A small budget or a million dollar account. Lets sit down and discuss how I can be of assistance to you and your family.

Remember..... Knowledge IS Power........ keep the circle tight.

Ask me how and I'll show you.

Comments

Popular Posts