Early Spring '07



....allright on this 22nd day of March the rain washes in sheets from above......no foolin' but there must be a sun up there somewhere......did I read someone said we are running out of water ...."come on down and fill yer pants."

The market seems to be picking up here in Langley and surrounding area......I sold the 9.8 acre home and property and am in the middle of looking for 2-5 acre properties for my clients......with home or not......should be a property ready to build.

Give me a shout me if you have property my clients may be interested in. I have a number of buyers with specific needs for acreage including farm, investment and property to purchase to build their dream home.

New Listing Alert!! (see picture above)
a beauty on .83 of an acre in Forest Knolls. $745,000.00 4 bedroom rancher in a very desirable area in the historic Fort Langley area. Call for an appointment to view.

Comments

Popular Posts